Monday, June 18, 2012

{So Berry Sweet}

sss3

Hello hello! I am here today to show you a card I created with two berry cute stamp sets! First the "Jam Jar Globe", this is from Your Next Stamp and it has a matching die. I so love this cute stamp and die set! The strawberries, leaves, and sentiment are from the very popular new release from WPlus9 - "Fresh Picked". The patterned paper is a new released collection from Echo Park "Sweet Day". I created this card using this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch:


My strawberry blossoms were created using a cutting file from A Little Hut. I hope you like my card and I thank you for visiting my blog today!


                                                                                

4 comments:

Sudha said...

So very sweet. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Love this beautiful card! This YNS Jar set is highly addictive!!! LOL

Karen Giron said...

Beautifully done, Veronica! I love the sweet papers and the daisies are gorgeous too. What a fun combo!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

This card is soooo yummy! Love the colors and those flowers with that image are spot on! :)