Monday, July 23, 2012

{Amazing, Wonderful!!}

Wonderful-Amazing

  Eeeek, I am so sorry for flooding the Internet with posts the past few days but I have just had FUN playing with my new stamps and dies! I created this card with two challenges in mind; my color palette, this weeks CAS-ual Fridays Challenge:


 I wanted to create a bright bold image against the black houndstooth background so I stamped a bright sunny flower using PTI's "Rosie Posie" stamp set and dies. I stamped the flower, and stem using Fresh Ink, and A Muse Studio pigment ink. SO.LOVE, their inks! I use the PTI Fabulous Frames dies to create my sentiment tag, I used the Technique Tuesday set "Amazing By Ali Edwards" to stamp the sentiment. If you look closely you will see that I stamped "wonderful" in a light yellow shade, and stamped "amazing" over it to create a fun graffiti type look to my sentiment. I don't know how else to describe it!  lol   I am also entering this card in the Moxie Fab World Stamp It! Cards "Thank You" challenge. Thank you for enduring my card bonanza and always always, thank you for visiting my blog !



                                                                         

7 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Sunny and beautiful! Love the gorgeous layering and details (the sentiment with the stitching--squeal!!). Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...that flower just pops!

Jill Norwood said...

Your card made me smile! Love the way you placed the sentiment! So sweet and fun!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Veronica! Thanks for linking this up to the Thank You Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

JJ Bolton said...

This turned out stunning Veronica! What color inks did you use? I love my Fresh and Amuse Inks:)

Lisa A. said...

What a bright and happy card, Veronica!! Love your flower, and layering it against the houndstooth makes it really pop...sweet:)!! Thanks for being a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Love, love, love this!! Especially that amazing houndstooth background - *swoon*!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!