Tuesday, July 17, 2012

{Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice}

july17-2


Hello! It had been awhile since I created a baby card, so today I thought I would play with a PTI set I've had for awhile "Bundle of Love". It is just SO cute! I decided to go with a pink theme. To create my stamped oval I die cut an oval shape and placed it on top of the card stock to be stamped on. I used the PTI Text background set stamped in Shell pigment ink from A muse Studio. Next I stamped "It's a Girl" on top of the text background. Today I am playing along with a couple of challenges, this weeks CAS-ual Friday Challenge,

The CAS-ual Friday challenge is to use strips of patterned (washi) tape on your project. I wanted to try something different, and used the strips to cover the baby bundle! I used three small strips that I molded to the die cut shape. FUN! And I am playing along with the Moxie Fab World Stamp It! Cards Week Congratulations challenge

  I also have a winner of my Fresh Ink by Impress Rubber Stamps giveaway, and the lucky duck is, picked by random.org is:

 #5 Jessica Wekenman

Congratulations! Please email me at  alwaysctr at yahoo.com with your mailing address and I will get your ink pads out to you this week!







                                                

6 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

what a sweet card!!

Jessica Wekenman said...

What a sweet and beautiful card! I love the gingham background and the Washi tape baby blanket! And look! I won! Yay! I'm off to email you! Thanks so much!

Michele Gross said...

What a fun take on the challenge! Super cute baby card :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

Using patterned washi for the baby bundle was so clever--it reminds me of the fabric sling I used to carry my little guy around in. :) The soft pinks and the subtle masked oval look wonderful. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Veronica! Thanks for linking this up to the Congratulations Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Rebecha said...

This card is just beautiful. I have a question about the baby's wrap. Is it pop dotted? I am immobile right now because I just had major foot surgery, so I am blog hopping. I didn't realize how much I had missed all of this amazing creativity.