Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Play Date Cafe # 157 - Pretty Pretty Butterflies





Hello and welcome to this weeks challenge at The Play Date Cafe! This week we have another beautiful color story:


Plum, Fuchsia, Wisteria



This week the Cup of The Week will win a fabulous prize from our monthly sponsor:

Simon Says Stamp

 Here is the card I created!

PDCC2


I used the PTI  stamp set Beautiful Butterflies and the matching dies, along with PTI Simply Jane card stock.  The gingham paper is from A Muse Studio. I hope you like my card, and I really hope you will play along with us this week! Thank you for stopping by!

                                                                            

6 comments:

Nancy L. said...

Beautiful, love the color combo!

Annette Allen said...

totally gorgeous..love the add burlap and those butterflies are perfect..

Rachel said...

so lovely. the natural colors look great with the purples :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Ruth G said...

Wow! I have so much trouble with those colors and since both my mom and my daughter love purple I really need to do this challenge to see if I can overcome my "issues"!
Thanks for sharing your inspiring card! Butterflies are also perfect for my mom...

Sandy said...

I so love the butterflies and colors on your cards that burlap and stitching just finishes it all off so lovely. Sandy :)

Donna B. said...

Such a beautiful card Veronica! Love the overall design - it all works great together!