Sunday, January 27, 2013

7 Days of Valentine's - You Are The Sweetest!







We had so much fun with our 12 Days Of Christmas Blog Hop, we decided to have a Valentine's Day Project Blog Hop as well! So, for the next 7 days I will be featuring a Valentine/Love card on my blog. Here is what I have for you today:



I created this berry sweet card using the WPLUS9 stamp set "Fresh Picked". The strawberry blossom is a cutting file from A Little Hut. Patricia has some of the most amazing files.


Here is the full list of particpants in the Valentine's Blog Hop:











Veronica Zalis <--you are="" here="">

Well I am happy you stopped by and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for Day #2 of The Valentine's Day Hop! Have a wonderful day!



                                                                                                      

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Super sweet card! I like the textured look on the background paper, and that adorable frame. Berry, berry sweet!

Donna B. said...

Very pretty card Veronica! I love those strawberries and the embossed background!

Unknown said...

So pretty! The blossoms are the perfect finishing touch :)

Rachel said...

i love this 'non traditional' valentine. i love the colors!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Lalo said...

Super sweet without being too sweet :) Lovely card Veronica!!!