Friday, January 18, 2013

The Craft's Meow Release Preview Day #2 - In Stitches





      Hello and welcome to day #2 of TCM January release preview! Today we are featuring the perfect stamp set for crafters "Crafty Shelf".  I used my Copic and Promarkers to color the buttons, and ribbon. My paper is from Echo Park. Be sure to visit The Craft's Meow Company blog to see all of the beautiful cards the rest of the design team created! Thanks for stopping by!

                                                                                  

5 comments:

Elena said...

this is so cute! I love the button clusters and all of your soft colors - gorgeous!

Jingle said...

This is very sweet! Love that gingham!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love how you used that ribbon rod!

Lagene said...

Cool card using this cool new set!

Annette Allen said...

oh my totally adorable..love this fun color combo and those stamps are adorable with the rounded edges..