Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Avery Elle: Oh Baby!






    Hello friends! I am happy to be joining the Avery Elle Design Team as the February Guest Designer! It has been a pleasure working with Jamie, and the rest of the super talented team. Today I am excited to show you a card I created using the adorable set "Oh Baby".

Take a look!



Our Oh Baby 4" x 6" clear photopolymer stamp set is perfect for creating the perfect baby shower project, baby thank you notes or offering your congratulations to a new mother.  The classic sentiments in this set are sure to be used time and again for little boys, girls or twins.

Here is my card!!


AAFeb17-2

I kept this light and springy using pigment ink from A Muse Studio. I stamped "welcome" many times, and stamped the larger "baby"sentiment in black using Onyx Black Versafine.  I finished off my card with a strip of square gems, and a pretty pink bow! I hope you like it, and thank you so much for stopping by today!

                                                                              

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love it!!! So cute!