Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tasty Tuesday With Your Next Stamp!


  Hello and welcome to Tasty Tuesday with YNS! This month we have a super yummy inspiration photo featuring spring inspired cupcakes! Here is the card I created for today's Tasty Tuesday:



 What can I say, I LOVE YNS metal dies! To create my card I used the Cute Bike die set, Puffy Clouds die set, Spring Garden die set, and a banner from our Banner/Fishtail die set. Whew! My sentiment is from the YNS Basket Animals stamp set. I am happy you stopped by and be sure to come back on Wednesday May 22 for our May New Release Blog Hop!


Have a great day!

                                                  

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww i love love love this card.. that bike is adorable and love the little scene you created..

Rachel said...

very sweet scene! cute card :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Jingle said...

Super cute card!

jonim52 said...

Love these!