Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Play Date Cafe Challenge # 184 - Hello Sunshine!





    Hello and welcome to The Play Date Cafe! This week we have a nature inspired color story featuring these colors:

Smoky Plum, Cherry Blossom, Lava

We also have a fabulous sponsor this week:





                     This is what I created using this weeks color story:

               
PDCCMay29

I sponged an embossing folder with 3 colors, and ran it, and a piece of white card stock through my Cuttlebug. I believe this is called the "letter press" technique. The "hello" was created using a sheet of cork board and a hello die, both from Papertrey Ink. The "sunshine" sentiment is also from PTI.

I hope you will play along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe! Thanks for stopping by!


 

3 comments:

Donna B. said...

LOVE how you did the "letterpress" effect! Awesome card!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Veronica. Love the embossed image and how you used the colors.

Marlena M. said...

This is fantastic~I love the colors and texture Veronica!