Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Fall - Playing Along With CAS-ual Friday!

CASFri1



Oh my goodness it has been a long time since I played along with the CAS-ual Friday Challenge, and since today's challenge involves using kraft card stock, I couldn't wait to play along!


To create my card I used Paprtrey Ink stamps, Mum's The Word, and Text Background Basics. I used Fresh Ink, and A Muse Studio ink to stamp my flower. My favorite Mums are the burgundy and orange two tone Mum's, so naturally I stamped my Mum using those colors. I just love the way it turned out! I used my Perfect Layers tool to give mat my card base.  I'm happy you stopped by today!

5 comments:

Jessica Strider said...

Lovely card! The flower petals create a nice pop of colour.

Deb said...

Love the text in the center of your card. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Annette Allen said...

wow i love love love it... totally gorgeous..

Rachel said...

this is so beautiful. perfect way to combine the two elements!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous! Perfect execution for this challenge! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!