Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Trick Or Treat!

LawnFawn1
 
Today is October 1st, and for me, the official start of Fall. I thought I would celebrate today by creating a Halloween themed card using new stamps from Lawn Fawn. I am also playing along with the current Curtain Call Challenge:


I used the set "Trick Or Treat" to create my card. The eggplant frame is from the Simply Jane stamp and die set from Papertrey Ink. The spooktacular patterned paper I used is from American Crafts and can be purchased at your local Target store. I just love it! I'm happy you stopped by and I hope you have a great day!
 
 

6 comments:

Andrea W said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Rachel said...

what a great halloween card! love your chalkboard frame :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

cm said...

eeeee...LOVE this!! Super cute, I mean, scary, card! Fabulous!
c

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable....I mean spooky! Love the cute bats and your beautiful orange bow.

Stacey Schafer said...

darling! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

Marisa said...

Darling little bats and a great card. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.