Monday, November 18, 2013

Thankful For You!

AANov

                       Hello! Today I am playing with this months AveryElle AEI<3u challenge:="" p="">
To create my card I used two Avery Elle stamp sets, Fill In The Blank, Handwritten Notes and the   Icon Fill In the Blank coordinating die set.  I used washi tape from My Minds Eye to create my cloud themed back drop.
 
This card started out as a submission from a couple of months ago that was rejected. Gasp! lol, I decided something wasn't right, so after a COMPLETE over-haul, I came out with the card you see today. Here is a picture of what my card idea looked like in the beginning:
 
 
You can see I had to re-stamp everything, and change up the background. I am much happier with the end result!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
 

I cha
 

3 comments:

Lyndal said...

FAB card Veronica - a great self-CASE ;)

Arlene said...

Veronica, I love both cards...especially the one that got rejected, my eyes were drawn to that one first. Anyway, beautiful cards.

~amy~ said...

Both are awesome but I agree that I love the added goodness of your redone card!