Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stamping Makes Me Happy!

TuesJan7-1
 
Do you have a card or project that you just can't wait to share, well this is one of those times for me! Today I am very happy to be playing along with the very first Fusion Challenge!
 

                                            I decided to use the card sketch to create my card.
 
 
TuesJan7-2
 
To create my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Happiness In Bloom. I used Stampin Up new formula ink to stamp the flowers and leaves. The colors I used are Gumball Green, Soft Sky, and Coastal Cabana. I used the making technique to create the 1 layer floral stamping. After I finished stamping I embossed the card layer using the Linen/Canvas impression plate by Papertrey Ink. I added machine stitching to the edges and used the new addition to my card making stash, DCWV Spring Summer corrugated paper stack, Oh I how LOVE this stack! I am going to have fun with this for sure.

I am happy you stopped by, and I hope you have a wonderful week!

9 comments:

Jingle said...

This is super pretty! Stamping makes me happy, too!!!

Betty said...

really pretty - i need to get going on this challenge - it's such a good one!

Indy's Designs said...

Love those colors together!
Hugs, Debbie!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Your card is super-pretty Veronica! I love the colours, and I especially love the masking of the bottom flower. Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Veronica! You stamping is amazing!

Happy Dance said...

It's easy to see why you were so excited to share this card! It's lovely. Exquisite stamping, and a perfectly wonderful interpretation of the Fusion sketch. Love it. Bev

Geri said...

So pretty, Veronica! Love how you changed up the middle bloom by adding the leaves to it! And that corrugated paper does look fun...love the interest it adds! So happy you were able to join us at FUSION with your lovely creation!

SmilynStef said...

Very pretty take on the sketch ... and I love that sentiment ... so glad you joined our very first Fusion Card Challenge of 2014.

Michelle Lupton said...

Beautiful layered stamping on those flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)