Saturday, April 5, 2014

Holiday Inspirations Easter Blog Hop!

EasterHop
    Hello and welcome to the Easter Inspiration Blog Hop by The Inspiration Crew.  This hop is just for fun. We’re posting projects we made using products we like and hopefully they will give you some inspiration for your own Easter craft projects.

  To create my card I used the beautiful, and perfect for Spring/Easter stamp set by Papertrey Ink Garden Grace. I used the frame from the PTI set Simply Jane as my focal point. The lace background was stamped using an old CHF background stamp I will never let go of! I used the following Stampin' Up! ink colors to stamp my card: Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, and Perfect Plum. I used the same shade for the inside and outline of each flower, I just stamped off on a scrap of paper before stamping the flowers. This is a great way to get more use out of your ink pads!
  You will find links to all the other participating bloggers below. If you want to see some fantastic projects you should definitely visit each blog participant. I am happy to belong to such a talented group!

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Just beautiful Veronica!

Rachel said...

gorgeous springy card, V! the different 'shades' of purple look lovely on your flowers, what a great idea. so glad you joined in this hop!!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Donna B. said...

Gorgeous card Veronica! I love the colors and how you used the frame!

Christine Kiehl said...

Yes, very lovely card indeed. I thank you for sharing. I love stampin up!

Geri said...

I LOVE the gorgeous results of the "stamping off" technique that you used to create the beautiful two tone flowers! Any shade of purple always rocks in my book!

Awesome stitched border!