Thursday, May 22, 2014

Oh Happy Day - Playing With Stampin' Up!

ThursMay22
 
    Can I say YAY for Thursday? My Husband has been away all week on business, and thankfully my Dad has been here helping out and keeping me company. I had a bit of spare time and whipped up this card featuring Stampin' Up! stamps, ink, and paper. I used the Starburst Sayings stamp set with dies, and the Perfect Pennants stamp set. The patterned paper, and ribbon are from the Occasions catalog. I had fun adding dimension, and patterns to this card, and the end result seems  to mesh. I love it when that happens! I am glad you stopped by and I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

this card totally caught my eye on FB so i had to pop on over to leave it some love :) I love all the great layers and textures you added to this card. its lovely!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Annette Allen said...

wow awesome card.. love that sentiment and fun blend of papers too..