Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Paper Smooches Guest Design Team Week #3 - Congratulations!

PSMay21
 
Hello! Whew, it has been a busy week and it is only Wednesday! Today I am excited to share a card I created using the new Paper Smooches "Congratulations" die, and the stamp set "Seeing Stars" that is being featured on the Paper Smooches Blog.  To create my card I used long star strip stamp and stamped it multiple times using a rainbow as my color inspiration. Next I die-cut the same stamped layer using the congratulations die. I mounted the layer in front of a black piece of card stock. On another piece of white card stock I stamped several star shapes using the same colors. I love this card, and I hope you like it to! Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

~amy~ said...

This is sooooo awesome!

Indy's Designs said...

So love all the stars and all those bright colors! Great card!

creativecliffe said...

Fabulous card!! What ink brand did you use to stamp?