Thursday, August 7, 2014

Country Wishes

MMK Best Wishes
 
So when I saw this months Papertrey Ink Make It Market Kit, I instantly fell in love. I grew up in the country, and this kit appeals to the country girl inside.
 
I used the Bandanna impression/diecut plate to create the background. Next I stamped the roses and leaves from the PTI set "The Sweet Life". I die cut the banner using the County Fair paper pad that came with my kit, and the Stampin' Up! banner die set. Next I die-cut the banner die and put together the medallion. (It was EASY!) I adhered my floral center piece to the medallion. To finish off my card I die-cut the "Best" sentiment and stamped "wishes" using a stamp from the kit. I LOVE this kit and I am so glad I ordered it. Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Ohhh Snap said...

This is stunning and I love the color combinations.