Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop On Cherry Street Reflections Kit Release

Hello friends! Today I am joining the On Cherry Street design team as we showcase the latest OCS release, a bonus release Nicole, the owner put together to celebrate her 30 year milestone.
 

I decided to make cards to showcase the Reflections kit!
 
 
 
Veronica Zalis -OCS - Reflections
 
To create this card I used journaling cards from the Reflections kit and the adorable Koala stamp set.  
 
 
 
 
This was my FIRST shaker card, and Pretty Pink Posh sequins, and dies were used to create my "shaker". I also made this card with my little sister in mind, and will be sending it her way this week.
 
 
Veronica Zalis - OCS - Reflections - Card
 
My next card was created using a beautiful journaling card from the Reflections kit, and a flame stamp from Dragon, one of the cutest stamp sets ever!
 
 


Now it is difficult to tell from the picture, but all of the flames have been accented with Crystal effects liquid epoxy to give them a nice 3d look.
 
I am happy you stop by, and if you want to see many more fantastic creations using the Reflections Kit be sure to visit the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog!