Wednesday, May 20, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 229 - Hogs and Kisses!

 
 
 
       Howdy ya'll! Hey, I grew up in Southeast Oklahoma, I should be able to get away with saying "ya'll". ;) Actually, my parents, were from Utah and California, and we moved to Oklahoma from Utah when I was two. Growing up, ya'll was not a word used in our home. Anywho... It's Wednesday and it's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! Check out this weeks sketch:
 
http://www.cardchallenges.com/2015/05/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-229.html
 
Here is the card I created using this weeks sketch:
 
 
 
MFT Sketch 229
 
        Seriously, Hogs and Kisses? How can this NOT make you smile?! I had SO MUCH FUN making this card. I love building die-cut scenes, and MFT makes it so easy, and fun to! I am happy you stopped by, and I hope you will play along with us this week at the MFT Sketch Challenge!
 

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute scene! I love those pigs!!!