Wednesday, August 19, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 242 - Friend Like You


 
 
Hello! Welcome to MFT Sketch Challenge 242! We have an easy (at least I think so) sketch for you to play with this week:
 


                                                           Here is the card I created:

 


I felt like creating a bright and sunny card, and Grout Gray, and Daffodil are the perfect combo! I colored my Scribble Roses with my new set of Zig Watercolor pens. They are amazing, seriously.  I hope you will join us this week with  the MFT Sketch Challenge!




2 comments:

Jill said...

These yellow flowers of yours, make me oh so happy!! Such a cheery lovely overall Veronica! Always just so lovingly put together. :) xo

Miriam Prantner said...

You just do flowers so well! Love these bright yellows!