Saturday, October 24, 2015

Giving Thanks For You

 
I recently posted an "ISO - In search of " on Facebook and my friend Tracie Pond - Creations For Kindness answered my call and promptly sent me the adorable set by Simon Says Stamp - Giving Thanks. I couldn't wait to play!
 
 
GivingThanks2
 
The beautiful Autumn colors we have right now, and the abundance of gray squirrels gathering acorns for winter are what inspired my card.  I want to add that the ribbon is supposed to be "wonky". haha. Thank you for stopping by, and thank YOU Tracie for making my day with this set, and the beautiful card you sent.

4 comments:

Tracie Pond said...

You were meant to have this stamp set, Veronica. Your card is beautiful. Thanks so much for the love. Hugs, Tracie

~amy~ said...

Super cute!!

Veronica Z said...

❤️💙💚

Kara said...

so cute!!